How to Interview in English with Confidence.
No matter if your job interview is in person, online or by telephone, interviewing can be a nerve-racking business. If your interview is in English and English isn’t your first language it can be even more tricky!
However, do not fear! With some time, effort and guidance you can be sure that your English skills and confidence will be up to the level you need to succeed.
“Knowledge is the antidote to fear.”
In this course, I walk you through, step by step, each part of the interview process in English.
The course is split into three modules the preparation phase, the interview phase and the follow up phase.
I am offering the preparation phase FREE of charge, so that everyone can carry it out. Just sign up here, and I’ll send you the first lesson straight to your inbox
“Have had excellent lessons with Amanda. These lessons were very useful, effective and efficient. I’ve improved my business English and prepared for job interview”
The three hour preparation phase is essential for getting great results in the next phases of the process. It’s worth taking the time to be prepared.
In the preparation phase we look at:
- Your motivating goals for improving and using English – this is one of the most important lessons as it acts as the driver for your continued success – not only for your English level but also ever other area of your life.
We pinpoint when you can study to make sure you are fitting it into your schedule – yep, getting results requires some time commitment so in this section you decide when that will be and make a pledge to stick to it.
- We take a deep look at your strengths and weaknesses in preparation for having the most effective answers to questions in the interview.
- We hone in on exactly what you need to study to be a success in your job interview in English – through a series of questions that I send you, we will decide the best study plan for you. We will be able to see where your English language skills need more work. If needed, I will send you extra worksheets and exercises that aren’t included in the course to cover the gaps.
By the end of the preparation phase you will have a clear picture of
a) What you want (big goal) and how being confident and proficient in English can help you get that
b) what you need to do in order to be a success in your job interview in English in order to move you a step closer to what you want, (big goal).
Just click here to sign up and get your first lesson of the preparation phase sent FREE to your inbox.
“Great teacher highly recommended!”
Helping Hands – share the love.
When you buy the course for yourself, one course is given free of charge to someone who can’t afford it at the moment.
As not everyone is in the position to be able to spend money on a course (even at a discounted price ;-)) to help them further their career, here at My Confident English I have a policy of when someone buys a course, a course is given away.
When you buy a course from me you are also providing a course for someone who can’t afford the course fee at the moment.
For every course that is bought, one course will be given free of charge to someone who can’t currently afford the price to help get them started. They will receive exactly the same support and content as everyone else and benefit from practising speaking English with confidence.
𝐼𝓃𝓋𝑒𝓈𝓉 𝒾𝓃 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇𝓈𝑒𝓁𝒻
𝒽𝑒𝓁𝓅 𝓈𝑜𝓂𝑒𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝑒𝓁𝓈𝑒.
In Phase Two, The Interview phase, we cover:
- Greeting and small talk so that you are ready to make a great impression the moment you arrive at your interview or log in to your online interview.
- We look at all the different types of questions you might be asked and I provide you with sample answers as well as vocabulary and grammar structures that will be useful to use.
- The questions you may want to ask along with grammar and vocabulary that will be useful for you.
In each section you receive worksheets and tasks to complete so that you know you are practising the correct English.
In phase three – the follow up phase we cover:
- Sending a thank you note
- Sending a follow up enquiry
Weekly master-class webinar by me, to help you through different stages of the program.
Money back guarantee – you can try the course for 30 days and if you haven’t had a benefit from it, I will give you your money back, no questions asked.
For the month of January I’m running a 75% discount. You will receive all the worksheets, videos and course material for 75% off the usual price. Just $69 instead of $276
Start your English job dreams in January and make this year, the year it happens!
“Top-notch teacher. We talked about my goals regarding learning English and about “beauty”, which was really fun.”
Your choice: If you have someone in mind who you’d like to help when you buy the course, be sure to email email@example.com with the name and email of the person you’d like to help and we will set up their access.
If you don’t know anyone, we will give the extra course to the next person on the waiting list.
If you’d like to do a course and you can’t afford it at the moment, please email me here with your name and email and as soon as place becomes available, I will contact you.